Spring 2 Term Scheme and Activities
- A 'style' of music is the same as a 'type' of
- There are many kinds of music, these are
sometimes called 'genres.'
- We are going to be looking at, and learning about
four main styles of music for the ukulele;
- We will be listening to different styles of
music and be able to identify them
- We will be learning a piece of music in each
- We will further our ability to read and play
music for the ukulele using tab notation
- We will learn about composers and performers
in each of the above four styles
- We will be learning that there are no limits
to the versatility of the ukulele!
Curriculum Music: Subject Content applicable for this term